Christmas in the Middle of Nowhere!

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 02.32


It's still been pretty foggy and gray out here but we've been able to make good progress with 15 knots of wind from the west. Both the air and sea temperatures have dropped a few more degrees and this morning we pretty much sailed right over Point Nemo, which is known for being the point of ocean furthest from any land. You really could say that I'll be spending Christmas in the middle of nowhere!

With pretty steady conditions and a reasonable forecast for the next few days I took the Christmas decorations in the cabin to the next level, there's now tinsel and little bauble-balls everywhere swinging in time to Ella's Pink Lady's motion.

Well that's it from me as it's getting late and I'd better get going to bed or Santa might catch me awake, I really hope he can find me out here!

Till tomorrow!

Jesse






0 komentar
Photobucket