WOOHOO!

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 04.50


WOOHOO!.
so happy now :)
yesterday exam ECONOMICS,
and at night i got the results already ^^
i also don't know why i can get so nice d marks :3~~
i got 44 marks over 60 marks!
means i got 22 marks over 30 marks now :P
SO HAPPY and EXCITED :D

and i was like moody for 2 days liaos.
cause my laptop yesterday black out and left 1 mouse pointer.
but then this afternoon i called the toshiba's customer service.
and the guy teach me how to recover my laptop.
it's just like reformat.
and now my lap top KOSONG KOSONG!
lols.
but, feel so COOL. cause my laptop so fast now. SWT!
clean clean la XD"

then this thursday got INTERCULTURAL STUDIES mid-semester exam :(
i think i need to start do assignment and homework jor.
i don't want always so RUSH d.
Lols! JIAYOU! :)

HAPPY BECAUSE MY LAPTOP iS aLIVE NOW!






0 komentar
Photobucket