Papertake Weekly - Thank you cards

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 04.00


Hi friends!! I sure hope you're done with all of your hustling and bustling, and that you're now able to relax a little and enjoy the holidays! Today over at Papertake Weekly, Dawny is asking us to make a thank you card. I'm hoping you'll need to come up with lots of thank you cards after the holidays! *smile* For this one, I used one of the brand new Tildas from the winter club kit. I have no idea even what her name is yet, but I think she's as cute as a button! Watch for her at Magnolia-licious. I'm sure Diana will have her up for preorder soon.

I paired her up with some awesome paper from Graphic 45 and Bazzill cardstock. She's colored with Copic markers and then cut out and double popped for dimension. The word circle is a fantasic digital stamp from The Cutting Cafe and it's a $.99 cent special!!! I love the font on it! Please join us at PTW with your Thank You cards and maybe you'll get lucky and win!! Good luck!
I think this is probably the last post you'll be seeing from me before Christmas. So I'd like to take a moment to wish each of you and your families a very Merry Christmas and a safe, happy, and healthy New Year! I so appreciate your visits and support over the past year. You are appreciated more than you will ever know. God bless you and your families, and Merry Christmas!!!! Lots of love!


Labels: ,




0 komentar
Photobucket