冬至! time to eat glutinous rice ball ツ

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 05.11


Oh yeah,

today is 冬至 in Chinese

it's time to eat Glutinous Rice Ball ツ

Eating Glutinous Rice Ball means REUNION.!

Grandma, Daddy, Mummy, Gugu, PhingPhing and JianJian.

although i can't eat glutinous rice ball with you all,

but my heart will always be with you all!

and also,

you all always be in my heart ^^



Today i "Celebrate" my dong zhi with my friends,

Christina and Rey ツ

(Thanks for the time to accompany me eat glutinous rice ball :D)

after that,

we ate pizza. Lol!



Dong Zhi is really important for overseas students.

i mean from my point of view =)



oh yeah,

i slept at morning 5am..

(because i was rushing for my academic skills' essay >

and wake up at 7am..

(because i have marketing class at 8.30am)

i slept for 2 hours today.

SO TIRED.

SO BLUR.

SO DIZZY.

lol.



going to pack things.

tomorrow going back to gold coast ツ

(for the lunch)

then thursday back for uni.

after class,

(i will be leaving 1 hour earlier to get back to Gold Coast on time)

because at night will have a dinner at Broadbeach there =)

then christmas day gonna past at daiyee's house.

she organize a party again -.-



SO TIREDDDD!

Seeyas people ツ










0 komentar
Photobucket