How bad..how good does it need to get..?!

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 06.09



I am sorry for keeping silent again, but I have no internet at home, which totally sucks. Luckily I am off in a few days. There is no more fuel in my tanks, I am driving on reserve at the moment. This place makes me dull, and it's boring. Goettingen's gotten too small for me. Can't wait to enter the first ICE on Thursday morning and speed off to Berlin. Every mile I leave behind me will be like a blessing. 3 weeks of total freedom. No more fright of running into the wrong people, no more stress. Just me and my de-stressed conscious. Alas!

I am at the university at the moment. Just came back from the canteen. I am so scared to wander around this building. I made progress, but I know where I stand, and one meeting will make all this steps forward melt away.

Just two more days. Just two more days!

I thought I "solved" the situation with the guy, who kind
of has fallen in love with me. I talked to him. I made it clear to him. He understood and admitted it. Two days later he called me, to tell me, that he would come the following weekend. I reminded him of our conversation, that we are not more than friends at the moment. He claimed , that he wanted to visit some friends. He called me at least 10 times on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I had to talk to him again. And again. He doesn't understand. I am not speaking Chinese to him! I TOLD HIM! Like I am telling you now. But he still insists.. is he socially-incontinent ?! Last weekend I told him again, and again, but I must confess I am losing my patience. I told him, I would have absolutely NO time this weekend, because I am packing, getting my XmaS Stuff together, and oh- there is still some things for university to be done... on Wednesday he calls me ( 7 times ) to tell me, that he would be in town... to see some friends again. Oh WHY?

One more reason to get started...but more on that soon.

Just two more days....

Yesterday I met up with a friend. I haven't seen him for ages, even though he lives just 3 streets from me. He kept silent for a while. I kept silent for a while. He doesn't do so well. He lost his Dad in an accident last month. It is so tragic. So tragic. Considering some Dads are alive and do not talk to their kids. Awful.

Just two more days.....

Oh and Hanukkah has started!
Two more days.






0 komentar
Photobucket