Religion day. Lol

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 02.05


wakao.

such a boring day.

today my day was filled up with Religion, Belief, Faiths.

Islam, Catholist, Christian, Buddhism, Taoism.


(because today they were presenting the Religion about their culture)



Today i've been to school at 11.10am :)

and then when i walk to library d time,

i met my friend =___=

and then we go to the level 2 computer lab together.

because they got presentation today.

then i doing my intercultural studies' homework,

finding malaysia government/politics/laws on the net,

printing out my assignment article,

reading my assignment article.

Lols.



until now,

i still not yet finished read my article -.-"

gonna continue later >

i already re-print the very blur article..

TODAY I GONNA FINISHED READ ALL 6 ARTICLES!

AND WROTE OUTLINE!!!

if not..

I'M NOT GOING TO SLEEP TONIGHT!!!!



tomorrow morning have Academic Skills class.

then after finished class,

i going to my friend's home.

then we do the assignment together.

not Academic Skills,

but Intercultural Studies -______-



i must start reading NOW.

write the outline LATER.

and do tomorrow d Academic Skills' homework >



JIAYOU!

see you people! :)










0 komentar
Photobucket