Ewww.

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 00.22


Today morning i almost over slept.

Lol!

my handphone's alarm rang at 6.15am.

and then i switch it off then continue sleep -.-"

when i wake up i look at my phone.

hmm,

it's alright.

because it's 6.45am :)



and then after i brush my teeth and wash face.

when i reach my room,

i look at the clock.

it's already 7.45am!!!

LOLS!

siao lang.

i was like rushing to change clothes, bath and blablabla.

then i go to school.



when i reach school..

my class like NO PEOPLE!

walao eh.

so little people nia.

today eh Lecture less than 20 people.

but then normally we have 50++ people.

i sit at the last row,

and i was pulled by my friend to sit in the first row -.-"



Uhh..

after finished class,

i've been back home and pack things.

(i take my laptop, books)

and of course change my NIKE shoe to slippers -.-"

hahahahahaha!!

after finished pack everything

then i walked to Christina house :)

then we gonna start to do the Intercultural Studies assignment.

and i ate my lunch and dinner there.

lunch = maggie mee LOL!

dinner = Pizza :D



then now reach home d,

now gonna clean some things.

need settle tomorrow wanna wash d clothes.

after that,

i gonna continue my study,

because need to finish my assignment before tuesday.

Thursday 3.30pm must passed up the FINAL essay -.-"



(i will try my best to finished it at sunday/monday)

cause i only will have time to "turnitin" and after that can correct my essay.

>
see ya.







0 komentar
Photobucket