Claire.

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 22.22


today morning when i wake up.
i turn my lap top power on.
then,
after i finished brush teeth and wash face and back to room.
my laptop was black out and left a mouse pointer.
i knew that there sure have something happen.
mana tahu,
it really happened.
i tried many times and it still continue
BLACK OUT and left mouse pointer.
now sui siao liao lo.

but then now i was using the "SAFE MODE with NETWORKING"
it can be used,
but then NO webcam NO microphone NO audio.
i really pissed now.
just now morning when this happen,
some more 1:30pm i got ECONOMICS exam.
but then the exam is alright.
44 multiple choice and 1 essay which worth 16 marks.

dont worry me,
i will TRY to solve my own problem T_T

now i was keep finding people to borrow me harddisk,
so that i can back up all my folder T_T ....
then i need to phone daiyee and tell her this things.

but the problem is,
i can't go back Gold Coast now,
i got class tomorrow morning.
maybe i will go back Gold Coast tomorrow after class.
(everything need to see daiyee got work or not.)
PLEASE,
after i back up all my folder,
and i restart then it work please!

not in the mood right now. :(


NO LAPTOP = NO LIFE.
CAUSE I NEED TO DO ALL MY ASSIGNMENT AND CONTACT WITH
FRIENDS AND FAMILY.
GOD, PLEASE DON'T PLAY ME AND MY MR.LAPTOP!!
I BEG YOUU!!!







0 komentar
Photobucket