Ready For Some Wind!

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 23.46


I've been having a busy few days doing jobs and double checking everything before we get too far south, all the while flying along in great sailing conditions. Of course possibly the most important job of all had to be the installation of a safety strap for the crew, my stuffed toys! Hope you liked yesterday's pic.

The cabin has copped a full re-arrange, with everything properly secured, light wind sails shuffled to the bottom of the pile to be replaced with the storm sails, all my warm clothing has been dug out along with wet weather gear ready for easy access. Sorting out the bow area had been something I'd been dreading as it had become a bit of a dumping ground, a lot like the way I've always shoved stuff under my bed at home! But it turned out to be good fun as I discovered all sorts of things that I'd forgotten were there, including all my Christmas presents! Don't worry I managed to restrain myself and save them for Christmas.

Turns out to be good timing as it looks like I'm going to be in for some pretty strong weather tomorrow. Although the wind has been nothing severe today, the clouds have slowly been rolling in and the wind is expected to start picking up any time soon. Chances are that things are going to get pretty bumpy for me tomorrow. Call me crazy but hearing that Ella's Pink Lady and I are finally going to get some rough stuff was in one way a big relief, as it's been keeping me in suspense waiting!

I'm a tad nervous but mostly just excited knowing that I've done everything that I can. Well that's it for me, I'm off to have something good to eat and to try and catch some sleep while the going is good.

Jesse






0 komentar
Photobucket