A very quick post with another Christmas card

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 13.12


Hi everyone! Just a really quick post to show some more of the new Christmas stamps that I got from Magnolia-licious! I used #3001 Wrapped Tilda, but just cut the big bow off of her. I also used the Noel stamp which I can't find in stock right now. DP is Basic Grey, cardstock is Bazzill, and I also used a Martha Stewart border punch. The bow was done with my fabulous Bow Easy.

Thanks so much for taking a sec to drop by and see me today. If you have time between all the hustling and bustling of the holidays, please stop by to see me on Tuesday for the Papertake Weekly challenge. I used one of the new Tilda stamps from the winter club kit. Now I'm off to make sugar cookies! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! HUGS!


Labels: , , ,




0 komentar
Photobucket