Saturday =)

Diposting oleh alexandria joseph | 23.10


Today is Saturday,
and i wake up at 10.30pm because of my alarm,
then i switch it off and sleep again,
then 10.35am,
i wake by my FRIEND! =____________=!!!!

blah blah blah..............................
(save 1000 words. ~"~)

after that i ate my breakfast -.-"
ROTI SAPU JAM! lols
and 1 cup of HONEY+MILK.. =)
the taste is sooooooooo NICE! ^^
(see, my breakfast so NUTRITION)
Lols.

after that,
i check the things that i had packed and need to bring back to Gold Coast.
i din bring much things.
but thats DAMN HEAVY!
my shoulder until now STILL PAIN =(
Sobs. T.T

then today i catch bus for free again.
Lols!
because of the machine SPOILED.
then no need pay nor touch card. =)

and the when i reach SouthBank railway station,
the train come!
WOOHOO!
my timing so GOOD and ACCURATE ^^
then i no need wait and bring my things up to the train =)
then i online and watch movie on the train XD"
(that's why i felt that today mia train is most fast one :X)
because i watch movie ma :3

after reach Gold Coast,
DaiYee came and fetch me,
then we've been to Helensvale's Coles buy things.
she bought a rockmelon (cause i want to eat :x)
then 1 HUGE ham leg (she say for Christmas one)
then 1 chicken. (cause today really cheap, RRP was $12, but now $3.95)

then when reach home,
i've been to wash clothes and bath :)
then DaiYee today cooked mushroom chicken rice =)
and just now i had already helped her WATER all the plants that inside the GARDEN!

and i saw the tree got FRUITS now!!
PINK COLOUR ONE!!
last time blooming, (pink and white flower)
then got fruits (green one)
then today i saw d is PINK one!! :)
i will upload the photos in next article.

(i also will upload me and my friends d photo :D)
we take in school and class,
and WHATEVER.

i love to take photo.

I WANT A DSLR CAMERA BADLY :(






0 komentar
Photobucket